Shower & Tub Repair and Installation
Today’s bathrooms have evolved significantly and they are not what they used to be. They all feature more sophisticated materials, have better systems as well as many water-saving options. When it comes to showers and tubs, we have a wide array of options, from modern showerheads, faucet designs, spa water jets to steam systems.
At R.F. Ohl we are masters of all bathroom plumbing repairs, installation, and replacement. We can take care of the following tub and shower plumbing services:
- Shower and tub repair and installation
- Poor water pressure
- Showerhead repair and replacement
- Faucets repair and replacement
- Leaky pipes
- Water pipe relocation
- Clogged shower drain
- Shower and tub retrofitting
Your bathroom is one of the most important rooms in your house and you need the best plumbing service available.
Shower & Tub Repairs and Installation
Are you interested in repairing or installing a new shower or tub for your home? Bathing in your new bathtub may just become your favorite part of the day!
R.F. Ohl repairs all styles of bathtubs including:
- Cast Iron Claw Foot Tubs
- Fiberglass Tubs
- Standard Tubs
- Soaking Bath Tubs
- Freestanding Tubs
- Whirlpool Tubs
- Combination Shower and Bath Tubs
- Walk-in Tubs
We also install new bathtubs in residential properties located within our service area.
Water Conservation Tips
Learn how you can save water in your bathroom:
- Replacing an old showerhead can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute.
- If you count one drop per second from your leaky faucet, you’re wasting more than 8 gallons a day. This is 3,000 gallons per year!
- Check the temperature setting on your water heater in order to reduce your home energy. If you have an old model, this should not be above 120°F.
- If your water pressure in your home exceeds 60 pounds per square inch, it can definitely damage your plumbing system and will waste excessive water. You may need to consider installing a new valve to reduce the pressure and limit the water usage within your home.
- In order to detect a water leak in your home, check your water meter during a period of time when water is not being used. Check it again a few hours later, and if the meter has moved, there is an indication that there is a water leak in your home and it should be fixed.
We service the following areas. However, give us a call if you do not see your town listed. Because we might still be able to help you!
Carbon County: Albrightsville, Aquashicola, Ashfield, Beaver Meadows, Bowmanstown, Jim Thorpe, Junedale, Lake Harmony, Lansford, Lehighton, Nesquehoning, Palmerton, Parryville, Summit Hill, Tresckow, Weatherly, Weissport.
We also service Lehigh County Northampton County, Monroe County, and Schuylkill County
Contact Us For Immediate Service
We are committed to providing the best service for your ulitmate home comfort!