Air Conditioning System Services
The Lehigh Valley and Poconos regions of Pennsylvania experience hot, muggy summer temperatures. At R.F. Ohl, we want you to stay cool all summer long with comfortable air conditioning.
R.F. Ohl, your local resource for air conditioning solutions, is proud to offer cooling answers for all of our customers experiencing hot and humid Pennsylvania summers. We offer solutions ranging from central air conditioning systems to easy-to-install ductless mini-split air conditioning units.
Central & Ductless Air Conditioning Service
At R.F. Ohl, we install the best central and ductless air conditioning equipment. We focus on installing energy-efficient cooling systems that fit into your budget. With most of our AC equipment installations exceeding the mandated SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) of 13, you will have cool comfort without breaking your monthly utility budget.
R.F. Ohl's air conditioning experts are factory trained and certified to service, repair, and install the best cooling equipment available on the market today. We take great pride in providing our residential and commercial customers the best possible air conditioning service!
Air Conditioning System Tune-Up Services
Do homeowners really need your air conditioner tuned up or serviced? The short answer is, occasionally. The best option is to tune up your AC equipment every year. At a minimum, at least once every two or three years, even if everything seems to be working just fine.
Here’s what you get with an air conditioner tune-up:
- We clean or replace your air filters.
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency
- Calibrate thermostat(s) and check proper cycle and temperature to improve comfort and control
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays to avoid expensive repairs
- Ensure the evaporator coil is clean
- Ensure the condensate drain is clear
- Inspect and clean your condensate pump, if you have one
- Inspect and clean the condenser
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades; lubricate if needed
- Check compressor amps at startup
Complete The Form Below To Schedule an Air Conditioning Service Call
In between professional tune-ups, here are some things you can do to keep your air conditioner humming:
Always be sure to disconnect electricity to the unit before starting any work
- Keep the outside condensing unit clear of leaves, sticks and debris
- With electricity turned off, rinse the compressor using a garden hose
- Change or clean the AC filters according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- Check the fan belt tension and inspect hose connections for leaks and cracks
Your RF Ohl Home Comfort specialist will be happy to share more tips for maintenance and answer any questions you have.
Contact Us For Immediate Service
We are committed to providing the best service for your ulitmate home comfort!