Even at -13°, Ductless Provides Constant Comfort
Mitsubishi Hyper-Heat is a Super-Efficient Heating Technology That Will Save You Money on Energy
Heat That Lasts = Less Filling
Having to fill your storage oil tank or propane tank when the weather is brutally cold can be very costly.
Because of Mitsubishi's Hyper-Heat INVERTER™, you can reduce your dependency on fossil fuels or eliminate them altogether, helping to make ductless a perfect alternative to gas and oil.
WHAT IS HYPER-HEATING DUCTLESS? HOW DOES IT WORK WORK?
Here's How It Works
A ductless mini-split system pumps refrigerant (heated or cooled) precisely to the inside unit (wall or ceiling). Each unit has a remote to control the wireless electronic temperature system.
How a single room or space benefits from ductless:
- Refrigerant is used for cooling or heating the air in the indoor unit.
- Whisper quiet technology pushes the cold air where you want it.
- A 3” opening through the outside wall connects the refrigerant and lines of the outdoor condenser to the indoor unit.
- The outdoor condenser's futuristic heat pump technology effectively heats up or cools the refrigerant and then efficiently sends it back to the inside unit.
- Continuous room monitoring of any changes in temperature and moves the air to any room you desire.
All About Mitsubishi's Hyper-Heat
Learn more about Mitsubishi's revolutionary and industry-leading new product by checking out the video below introducing you to their H2i products.
Hyper Heat Is Environmentally Friendly And Energy Efficient
Lessens Yearly Energy Expenses
By combining Mitsubishi's Hyper-Heat systems with green technology, you are getting the best HVAC system with extremely high-efficiencies! As a homeowner, you should never have to sacrifice your comfort over energy expenses ever again.
- INVERTER-driven technology
- Energy Savings for homeowners
- Zone control
- Improves comfort with less energy usage
- All MXZ H2i Systems
- ENERGY STAR® rated
Complete Control Of Any Rooms Temps
Keep energy costs to a minimum by only heating or cooling the rooms or spaces in your home that are being used. Allowing you to turn off heat or cooling in rooms that are rarely occupied. Each room or zone has its own remote control for setting temperatures to each room or family member's preference. Making each of your loved ones climate to their liking!
APPLICATIONS DUCTLESS HYPER-HEAT TECHNOLOGY WAS DESIGNED FOR
OLDER STYLE HOMES
Save the value and charm of your historic or older home by staying away from "ugly ductwork" installations! Hyper-Heat ductless is the right choice as it does not require space taking ductwork of your standard games.
Having heat in a new addition or even in a building on your property doesn't need to be a headache. Mitsubishi Hyper-Heat ductless technology can be the best supplement to your existing HVAC system or to be added by itself separated from your heating or cooling system
Contact Us For Immediate Service
We are committed to providing the best service for your ulitmate home comfort!