Do homeowners really need your air conditioner tuned up or serviced?
The short answer is, occasionally.
At least once every two or three years, even if everything seems to be working just fine.
Here’s what you get with an air conditioner tune-up:
- We clean or replace your air filters.
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure—to ensure your system runs at peak efficiency
- Calibrate thermostat(s) and check proper cycle and temperature—to improve comfort and control
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relays—to avoid expensive repairs
- Ensure the evaporator coil is clean
- Ensure the condensate drain is clear
- Inspect and clean your condensate pump, if you have one
- Inspect and clean the condenser
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades; lubricate if needed
- Check compressor amps at startup
Schedule a Service Appointment