They say that when you go to Easton, Pennsylvania, you won’t be making the most out of the experience without visiting its local bars. The city is so alive during the night and you most definitely don’t want to miss that.
1. Dubs on 5th – This bar is quite new compared to the others on this list. It opened in September of 2012. It is a rather friendly and wholesome place where friends, families, visitors, and tourists can gather and enjoy at any time of the day or night. They’ve got a little of almost everything for everyone, including a nice menu and a large collection of drinks. There are even games for kids, high definition TVs for sports fans, ice cold beer, martini list, and a lot of other entertainment given on weekends.
2. Marblehead Chowder House – Another local bar in Bethlehem is the old Marblehead Chowder House built in 1996. This establishment is the best representation of what a casual and cozy atmosphere should be. You’ve got fresh seafood, shellfish, and a lot more in a “seaside” theme. Aside from the long list of drinks and beer, you will be treated with very fresh ingredients, comfort food, and homemade soups and chowders to keep you always surprised every time you go for a visit.
3. Riverside Barr and Grill – Beer and food specials each week are the biggest reasons why people come in this bar all the time. But it’s not just about them. As soon as you get inside, you’d get that amazing view of the Delaware River. There’s also an expansive heated decks with a custom carved Tiki Bar. They feature the region’s most popular bands while Wednesdays are all filled with fun games, entertainment, and prizes. There’s even some more fun that you don’t experience in a conventional bar, including pool leagues and poker tournaments. If you’re in town during the holidays, enjoy parties like Christmas, New Year, and Halloween’s Psychopath.
4. Drinkys Pub – The Drinkys Pub is Easton’s newest and most exciting local bar. It is located on the circle and features some amazing treats like a chef designed menu, al fresco dining, and if you’re looking for something that comes without smoke, the dinner hours with a smoke-free policy will definitely suit you. The food is reinforced with a comprehensive wine and specialty martini list. And best of all, Happy Hour is served every single day from 5 to 7 pm, with freebies like two for one appetizers, half-off bottled beer, and even a $5 wine.
5. Shruty’s Pub & Restaurant – This local establishment in Easton, PA is another one of those that offer a warm and hospitable atmosphere. It’s a popular choice for a group of friends on a night out. They specialize in stuff like their Shruty Deals and What’s New at Shruty.
When in Easton, visit these local bars. It’s not that you’re staying at your hotel and go about with your business in the city the entire day. You should enjoy the nightlife in this wonderful city in the Lehigh Valley region.